Artaev at Law PLLC is always on the cutting edge of new technology. We are up to speed on all the latest cryptocurrency, NFT, and blockchain tech and legal developments. Whether you are investing, starting a new business, or evolving your existing company to leverage crypto assets, Artaev at Law is ready to help you do it right.
Tax consultation, review, and guidance.
- Legal opinions regarding the latest IRS and state level crypto laws and regulations.
- Business use tax analysis and risk assessment.
- Planning for future tax law amendments and increased IRS enforcement.
Business formation and setup.
- Setting up and incorporating your crypto business the right way.
- Tax advantage consulting and business expense accounting.
- Regulatory consulting.
- NFT investment and unique intellectual property issues associated with digital assets.
- Self-directed IRA and retirement account investment options.
Worldwide advisory services.
- Cryptocurrency has tremendous utility in international business transactions.
- International crypto regulation status and updates.
- Smart contracts and international business transactions.
- Currency selection and tax advantage consulting.
Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and blockchain technologies are about choice. We aren’t here to recommend you start using crypto. But we are here to enable customers, merchants, and businesses to move digital value, and to do it right.
Ready to do it right?
Artaev at Law PLLC publishes this website (including the guides and articles) to inform clients and potential clients about our firm, our attorneys and new developments. The website is not intended as legal advice on any matter. You should not act or refrain from acting because of information found here without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances.
In operating and publishing information on this website, we do not intend to create an attorney-client relationship with you and no such relationship shall be created by your use of this website. Such a relationship can only be established if an attorney expressly agrees to undertake such a relationship. Please do not communicate to us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have established a formal attorney-client relationship with you. Any information you send to us before we establish an attorney client relationship may not be privileged or confidential. Information you send to us over the Internet may not be secure.
Artaev at Law PLLC makes no representations, endorsements or warranties, express or implied, regarding any information that appears on this website, in our publications, guides, articles, or on any third-party site linked to this website.
© 2021 Artaev at Law PLLC. All rights reserved.