Artaev at Law PLLC is a law firm for the 21st century. We help innovators across the globe do it right by guiding them through financing, corporate structure, taxation, intellectual property, and regulatory compliance concerns. We are also one of the only Michigan law firms that specializes in the fast-growing video game/mobile app industries, as well as cryptocurrency, NFTs, and blockchain tech.
100% remote, modern, and digital.
- Call, text, email, or video conference with Dan from a place and at a time that is convenient for you.
- Take pictures of documents with your phone and text or email them from anywhere.
- DocuSign and other technologies allow for remote, verified signatures on any document.
Experienced, expert attorney.
- Dan Artaev has been practicing law since 2010, first as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Michigan, and then as a business litigator for several firms based in suburban Detroit.
- He is an author, consultant, trained mediator, and a legal expert who is frequently interviewed on business and real estate law topics.
- Dan is a native, fluent Russian speaker, has spent time studying abroad in Germany, and holds dual majors in Economics and German. Companies based abroad and in the United States benefit from Dan’s international perspective and expertise on tax, regulatory, business, and other complex global issues.
- Dan has been distinguished as a Rising Star in Business Litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine for seven consecutive years between 2015 and 2021.
Client-centered legal services.
- At Artaev at Law, our motto is “do it right.” This means that we do it right by providing high-quality, precise legal services to our clients. Also, this means that we treat our clients the right way and work on a timeline and in a manner that is convenient for them, not us.
- We firmly believe that law firms are in the service industry and clients come first.
- We take pride in being responsive, easy to reach, and proactive when it comes to communication.
- We offer flexible, up-front, and fixed-cost or not-to-exceed pricing to help clients stay on budget and avoid surprise bills.
Our clients are more than customers – they are our partners in business, and together we will work together to solve the many challenges facing modern enterprises.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND CONSULTING
If you are looking for an attorney to advise you on bringing your product, app, or service to the U.S., or if you need help expanding abroad, look no further. Dan has successfully advised foreign companies regarding marketing, advertising, and distributing their high-tech products within the United States.
VIDEO GAMES AND MOBILE APPS
We are Michigan’s video game and mobile app law firm, ready to assist international and domestic companies with bringing their product to market. Our services include intellectual property consulting, navigating platform and advertiser review (Google Play, Apple App Store, Facebook), assisting with monetization, and related issues. We also consult esports professionals and teams regarding contract and endorsement issues.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Dan is a trained mediator ready to help. Modern business litigation is a lose-lose proposition for any prudent business owner. More often than not, parties are pressured to mediate and settle their disputes outside the court system anyway, after having paid their lawyers tens of thousands of dollars to achieve a less-than-satisfying outcome. With the help of a professional, you can address business disputes without filing suit, whether through binding arbitration, mediation, or other means to negotiate a solution that is cost-effective and reasonable for all involved.
REAL ESTATE CONSULTATION
Even in today’s increasingly remote world, real estate issues are paramount to any business. We can help with buying and selling of real property, due diligence, local approvals, and zoning issues. Need a lease drafted? Title work reviewed? Deed restrictions interpreted? We even represent condo and homeowners’ associations who want to do it right for their members and communities.
BUSINESS AND TAX LAW
Do you need help setting up and financing your business? Or is your business growing and facing unique challenges? We offer a wide range of services, from the essential contracts to employment law issues, to complex buy-sell and merger agreements. We also solve intellectual property issues, provide tax law analysis, and follow the emerging trends in data privacy laws across the United States and the rest of the world to help our high-tech clients do business the right way.
CRYPTO, NFTS, AND BLOCKCHAIN.
Artaev at Law knows developing and evolving technologies like cryptocurrency, NFTs, and blockchain based applications. Government regulators are reacting to the emerging markets and authorities on the federal and state levels are taking action to control and tax this area. We are closely following all the latest laws, regulations, and guidance to develop up-to-date and comprehensive strategies for your business.
RESPONDING TO LICENSING COMPLAINTS
Click here for our guide for professionals. If your business and livelihood depends on a professional license from the State of Michigan, it is a scary and uncertain time when you receive a licensing complaint from the government. Whether you are a nurse, doctor, psychologist, CPA, real estate broker, or otherwise work in any number of professions that require a license, you need an experienced lawyer to help you protect your livelihood. Dan has extensive first-hand experience in helping licensees negotiate quick and effective resolutions with the State authorities, as well as going through the administrative hearing process when necessary.
Modern technology and communication make it simple to plan for the unexpected. We offer flat-fee, 100% remote will drafting, trust establishment, powers of attorney, and other estate planning services.
Ready to do it right?
Artaev at Law PLLC publishes this website (including the guides and articles) to inform clients and potential clients about our firm, our attorneys and new developments. The website is not intended as legal advice on any matter. You should not act or refrain from acting because of information found here without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances.
In operating and publishing information on this website, we do not intend to create an attorney-client relationship with you and no such relationship shall be created by your use of this website. Such a relationship can only be established if an attorney expressly agrees to undertake such a relationship. Please do not communicate to us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have established a formal attorney-client relationship with you. Any information you send to us before we establish an attorney client relationship may not be privileged or confidential. Information you send to us over the Internet may not be secure.
Artaev at Law PLLC makes no representations, endorsements or warranties, express or implied, regarding any information that appears on this website, in our publications, guides, articles, or on any third-party site linked to this website.
© 2021 Artaev at Law PLLC. All rights reserved.