100% remote, digital, and paperless.
- You should not have to worry about hand sanitizer, masks, or traffic to see your lawyer.
- Video conference with Dan from anywhere.
- Communicate with Dan by email, text, or call, or any other method that works best for you.
- Take a picture or scan any documents you want to share and email/text them at any time.
- DocuSign allows for remote signatures on any document.
Up-front, straightforward pricing, with fixed cost service available.
- No surprise charges at the end of the month and no more arguing with your lawyer about your bill.
- Option to set a “not to exceed” budget for legal fees each month.
- Pay your bills electronically or by credit card, in a way that is convenient to you.
Access to an elite and high-tech attorney without the “old school” law firm inconveniences.
- Dan is a top-of-his class, Law Review, elite lawyer who has been practicing since 2010 in both the public and private sectors.
- Dan is licensed to practice in Michigan state and federal courts, the federal Court for the Southern District of Indiana, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, and U.S. Tax Court.
- Check out Dan’s list of successes and distinctions below, or click on About Artaev at Law to learn more.
Super Lawyers Magazine named Dan a Rising Star in Business Litigation for 7 years in a row – from 2015 through 2021 – a distinction given to only 2.5% of attorneys licensed in the State of Michigan. Dan has received this distinction while working for two different firms, and also earned it this year as the owner and managing partner of his own practice.
What can we do for your business?
– We assisted an international gaming app developer with bringing their game to the United States and advertising their product on Facebook.
– We advise and consult internet, mobile app, and gaming developers regarding intellectual property, licensing, and regulatory matters regarding gaming and technology law, including data privacy.
– We provided a legal opinion to a group of southeast Michigan entrepreneurs regarding the validity of a novel financing model to secure funding for their business.
– We facilitate investment models, evaluating the legality and tax implications of various financing sources.
– Whether you are purchasing or selling a business, we can help with preliminary and purchase agreements, real estate issues, leases, confidentiality and non-solicitation obligations, and other related matters to closing and beyond.
– Dan also routinely advises his clients on litigation strategy, contract drafting and review, employment law matters, and other challenges that businesses face every day.
- Commercial and residential real estate services, including buy/sell and lease transactions;
- Representation in license sanction actions and government compliance disputes;
- Federal, state, and international tax law consultation;
- Wills, trusts, and estate planning services.
- Quoted in the Community Association Management Insider about qualified privilege for statements board members make during a meeting.
- Recently interviewed for the gusto.com business blog regarding the legal implications of changing salaries for remote workers.
- In 2019, Dan presented to over 100 business owners at a Livonia Chamber of Commerce event on issues in commercial real estate impacted by Michigan’s legalization of recreational marijuana.
- In early 2020, Dan presented a seminar to small business owners on the basics of company formation at Washtenaw Community College – an event hosted by the Michigan Small Business Development Council.
- Published an article in the fall 2018 Michigan Litigation Journal addressing the application of corporate indemnification clauses to plaintiff’s claims for indemnification.
Ready to do it right?
Artaev at Law PLLC publishes this website (including the guides and articles) to inform clients and potential clients about our firm, our attorneys and new developments. The website is not intended as legal advice on any matter. You should not act or refrain from acting because of information found here without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances.
In operating and publishing information on this website, we do not intend to create an attorney-client relationship with you and no such relationship shall be created by your use of this website. Such a relationship can only be established if an attorney expressly agrees to undertake such a relationship. Please do not communicate to us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have established a formal attorney-client relationship with you. Any information you send to us before we establish an attorney client relationship may not be privileged or confidential. Information you send to us over the Internet may not be secure.
Artaev at Law PLLC makes no representations, endorsements or warranties, express or implied, regarding any information that appears on this website, in our publications, guides, articles, or on any third-party site linked to this website.
© 2021 Artaev at Law PLLC. All rights reserved.