Need a legal expert in the video game or mobile app industry?
Dan Artaev has provided high-level consulting to domestic and international companies specific to the skill-based real-money game industry and various other gaming law topics. If you are considering investing into a specific sector, looking to acquire or sell a gaming company, or need a legal opinion for your own operation, we can provide you with the services you need. Experienced and knowledgable, Artaev at Law is your go-to gaming law firm.
Get your game or app to market.
- Legal opinions under U.S. Federal and State law.
- Terms and conditions appropriate for your product.
- Compliance with Facebook, Apple, Google, and other platforms’ rules and regulations.
- Intellectual property consulting and protection.
Gaming is our business too.
- License agreements and other contracts.
- Copyright or trade secret protection for your code and trademark protection for your brand.
- Business setup and financial transaction issues.
- Domestic and international tax consulting.
High-level, expert consulting.
- Whether you are investing in gaming, want to acquire a gaming company, or simply want to get into the fast-growing industry, we can provide customized and on topic consulting to help you do it right.
- We are up-to-date on all the latest legal developments affecting the gaming industry.
- Dan Artaev frequently writes about legal topics that affect the gaming industry.
Ready to do it right?
Artaev at Law PLLC publishes this website (including the guides and articles) to inform clients and potential clients about our firm, our attorneys and new developments. The website is not intended as legal advice on any matter. You should not act or refrain from acting because of information found here without first seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice from someone who is familiar with your particular circumstances.
In operating and publishing information on this website, we do not intend to create an attorney-client relationship with you and no such relationship shall be created by your use of this website. Such a relationship can only be established if an attorney expressly agrees to undertake such a relationship. Please do not communicate to us any information you regard as confidential unless and until we have established a formal attorney-client relationship with you. Any information you send to us before we establish an attorney client relationship may not be privileged or confidential. Information you send to us over the Internet may not be secure.
Artaev at Law PLLC makes no representations, endorsements or warranties, express or implied, regarding any information that appears on this website, in our publications, guides, articles, or on any third-party site linked to this website.
© 2021 Artaev at Law PLLC. All rights reserved.